The Last Supper…well, at least for a little while!
I just had a meal of sautéed edamame vegetable stir fry with a side of sweet potatoes and avocado. It was delicious! It just came to me right now that I should have taken a picture of it, but I didn’t! I think I was so pre-occupied with the fact that it was my last meal before I start my colon cleanse. Well, I’ve already started, but past three days was just a preparation phase. Here is what it looked like:
1) Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 30 minutes before dinner, I take some digestive stimulator to help enhance bowel movements (the goal is 3 times a day).
2) 30 minutes before bed (but 2 hours after I take my digestive stimulator), I mix fresh apple juice with some toxin absorber; then follow up immediately with 16oz of water. This dose helps bulk up the colon walls and absorb the toxins.
3) For my meal selections, I focused on about 80% raw foods & 20% cooked.
That’s how it was for me the last three days. Here’s a picture of what my “magical” potion looks like!
From left to right: apple juice with toxin absorber, water, digestive stimulator.
So, what’s after this? I will be fasting for 5 days since it’s the best option to choose and the most effective. Starting tomorrow morning I will:
1) Take the apple juice and toxin absorber blend, followed up with 16oz of water – 5 times a day. (Example: 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm)
2) 30 minutes before bed (but 2 hours after the last toxin absorber blend), take my dose of digestive stimulator.
3) This will last for 5 days. So, that means I’ll be doing this Monday through Friday of this week.
I’ve done this cleanse from Blessed Herbs in the past and I believe it’s wonderful! The quality of the product is superior for the price. A lot of colon cleanse kits with superior quality are quite expensive. I typically do this once a year (but it’s suggested to do it 3 to 4 times a year). There is an internal cleanse kit that focuses on the whole body and that works wonders as well. Unfortunately, I cannot afford it right now due to my budget. It would be great to make this a regular discipline.
What’s after this? Well, you’ll just have to find out the next time I write! Have a fantastic week! I’m excited about this. Sure, go ahead and call me weird, but the results are amazing! I end up feeling energized, clean, and rejuvenated!